Saturday, February 27, 2010

Technology.... and other ramblings

Needless to say, me and technology are not friends. In fact, we're enemies. It takes me so long to figure things out, because I want to make sure everything is right, before I finish. Anyhow, I have been trying to figure out this blogger thing for a while now. I know, it really shouldn't be that hard, but it is. Sigh. I suppose not everyone is gifted with knowing how technology works. If anyone has any advice on how blogger works, let me know! That would be greatly appreciated! Ha ha!
I guess it's good that i don't have a lot going on today, because i can sit here aimlessly in front of the computer, trying to figure this out... how I love Saturdays! Of course, I see homework later tonight, but hey might as well enjoy my time before I have to start working, right?!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Hannah~
You can email me with blogging questions. I know how most of this works (: I usually can't explain stuff unless I"m in front of a computer tho - so if you email me, I can get back to you when I'm at my computer and help you work out glitches! (: I look forward to reading your writing (:

Anonymous said...

Yeh I know what you mean with technology. It's taken me a while to figure out how to comment so here I am. My mom has a favorite saying that "Technology is great when it works" which is so true. I'm glad you're enjoying writing a blog. I'm enjoying reading it. :)
-Faith