Monday, August 1, 2011

Peace

This time in my life is possibly one of the most hectic, chaotic and confusing that I have ever experienced. And there are many days that I feel like maybe I don't have the strength the continue. But each day I wake up to the sun shining in my window, and a brand new chance to make something great out of my time. 

And each morning there is an undeniable peace that follows me throughout my days, reminding me that although I don't know what the future holds, I know the one who holds my future. I can't explain it. I should not have peace considering all that is taking place, but I do. And I couldn't be more grateful that God has calmed my frazzled nerves, and has spoken truth into my heart. I still have my rough times, but even during those times, I cannot ignore the peace that I have. 

I am content with the present, and excited for the future. 


No comments: