Wednesday, August 25, 2010

excited??!

Its been a while since I have written on my blog. This may be for many reasons. But I felt like it was time to update it. Summer is blissful. I love it, but I am so excited for school to start back up pretty soon. There are so many new things that I am looking forward to this year.

I am going to a different campus of the same college,  and will be able to be involved in more things, and be a part of the college life a bit more. I am really, really excited for that! I have always wanted to be able to be involved in different groups, and activities on campus, and I finally get my chance! And there are a lot more classes offered, because its the biggest branch of the school, so scheduling classes was a breeze. Thank God. Usually it is a nightmare.

Anyhow, I am enjoying this last bit of summer, looking forward to visiting with friends, but really looking forward to fall term. Its weird to say, but I am excited for school, social life, work and everything! I'm telling you, this is the life. :)

I know with the changes taking place this year, there will also be heart changes as well. I am  hoping to be involved in Campus Crusade. I really think that will be an awesome experience. My hope is that I will enjoy my year, grow and thrive. But most of all, that I will learn more of who He is, and learn how to serve Him more faithfully.

Looking ahead joyfully,
Hannah

No comments: