Monday, March 1, 2010

Beauty

I LOVE photography! I find myself taking pictures all the time, and wanting to always capture those special moments on camera. Some people couldn't care less about photography, but I love it. I can't get enough of it! I've thought of being a photographer as a career, but I think I'm meant to do something else. Not sure. Anyhow, thought I would share some of my photos. They're not all fantastic, but I had fun taking them!
 
Belize, March 2009


Belize, early morning


Random, I know...


The pumpkin patch!



  
orchids


South Dakota (?)


Beach volleyball

These are just a few of the pictures I have taken over the years. I will continue to take pictures, and to document every occasion! I have never regretted it. There is something special about looking back at pictures and all the memories that come with them. :) I know the saying is true, a picture is worth a thousand words. There are so many fond memories, that sometimes fade with time, but looking at a single picture can bring it all back. Photography is a beautiful thing, and I am so grateful to be able to share in the beauty of this world, and to capture it on camera!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Very nice pictures Hannah!

Anonymous said...

I really like your pictures. They look like professional pictures:) I like taking pictures alot too. its fun to capture moments in time and then be able to look back at them later.
-Faith